[avr-libc-dev] Working with Atmega162 and STK500

From: ahmedf
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Working with Atmega162 and STK500
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:46:37 -0500

Hi there,

I am working on a small networking project with ATMega162 and a STK500 board. I
was wondering if there are any good tutorials anywhere to basically get me
started on how to use WinAVR or avr-gcc to work with AVR Studio 3.53 (basic
project creation, compilation and downloading)? Also, does avr-gcc support
ATMega162 (I think I only saw support for 161 and 163 on AVRFreaks.net
website).

Also, could anyone suggest any good GUI tools to program the chip in Linux?

TIA, Farhan.