[avr-libc-dev] Re: Missing copyrights?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Missing copyrights?
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:02:22 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

> Ted,
>
> Here's a list of files in avr-libc that have a missing copyright. Some
> of them I'm sure are yours. Others I'm not so sure.
>
> acconfig.h
> avr-libc.spec.in

I wrote those.

> config-ml.in

came from newlib I think too. Reinhard Jessich added this. I _really_
want it go away because it's not very maintainable.

> doconf
> dodist
> domake
> reconf

Reinhard Jessich  <address@hidden> wrote those. I want
these to go away too eventually but feel free to add copyrights for
them is needed. Check the cvs logs to see what years apply according
when changes were made.

> xml/Validate.py
> devtools/cr_check.py

I wrote those.

I have just added copyrights to the files I wrote in CVS HEAD. [See
attached patch.]

> Also note that due to some comments in config-ml.in, it looks like this
> came from newlib. I don't know if this will complicate things... perhaps
> it could be significantly trimmed down and edited to put a copyright on it.

Leave it for now. It is only build infrastructure and I don't think
it affects end-users projects since it doesn't end up in products like
the lib and headers do.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9