Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] [bug #9348] asin (acos) & atan problem (64K bou

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] [bug #9348] asin (acos) & atan problem (64K boundary)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:51:03 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Paul Schlie wrote:

> While in process, does it make any sense to review the patch submitted to
> improve the performance of tanh, and the one in the back of my mind noting
> the potential intentional corruption of one of the registers upon an
> exception?

I started looking into the tanh patch (bug #10413). I need to write a
test case for that before I'm comfortable applying it. I don't have
anymore time today to work on that one. Will try to allocate some time
during the week for it.

Have not looked at bug #7667 (float exception leaves R1 undefined) yet.
Don't know what it entails.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9