Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Licensing information

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Licensing information
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:09:44 -0600

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

As E. Weddington wrote:

Now to the big problem: The original license file said that avr-libc was a Modified BSD License (with the No Advertising clause). However the "template" that it gave for new authors, only showed the original two clauses of the BSD license.

For those files where I hold the copyright, I don't mind whether it's
the 2-clause or 3-clause version.  I agree we should settle for one of
both, and see to convert the remaining files (given author's
permission).

So, Ted. What's your opinion. 2-clause? or 3-clause?

Thanks