Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #10329] crtm168.o is not being built

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #10329] crtm168.o is not being built
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:01:26 -0600

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

I don't see the binutils patch in your attachments. Are you applying
that too? If not, then that might be causing the checks to fail.

I double checked, avr-as is supporting the new devices. The built avr-gcc doesn't seem to support the new devices. :-(

Ted, you have the new devices patch here:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2923>
Which I then supposedly updated to work for 3.4.x. Could you take a look and see if I missed something?

Thanks