[avr-libc-dev] ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168

From: Phillip Hendricks
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:16:42 +0200

Hi there.

I'm new to this mailing list. I would like to know whether
the latest version of avr-libc (1.0.4) can be used to
compile code for ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168. When I look
at the documentation for this runtime library it doesn't
list these devices under the supported devices list.

Could someone tell me where to look for a version of
avr-libc that does support these devices or how to edit or
add libraries to this runtime library to make it work with
these devices.

Thanks

Phillip
For super low premiums ,click here http://www.dialdirect.co.za/quote