[avr-libc-dev] [patch] strpbrk

From: Alexander Stohr
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [patch] strpbrk
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 10:46:05 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

the attached patch adds the strpbrk function to avr-libc.

i have tested it in a standalone program, but non-nicely failed
on the CVS version of the sources where the patch was worked in
due to a bunch of strange AMDEP problems (maybe its a problem
with the version autoconf toolset on my local machine).
thus perform one explicit compilation check when integrating.

-Alex. (i am subscribed to some avr lists, but not sure right her
if libc is amongst them - so please CC me on any talkbacks)

PS: submitting this patch means i agree with publisihing under the
same license that avr-libc is released, even if its not GPL v2 or higher.