[avr-libc-dev] [HEAD] Commit: Demo documentation rearranged

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [HEAD] Commit: Demo documentation rearranged
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:31:26 +0200

I just rearranged the demo projects in the documentation.  Now,
there's a "master page" for all demos (all-demos.dox), explaining them
a bit, and serving as the parent for a doxygen group, combining all of
the demo subpages via \in_group.

The rationale behind this is to allow adding a few more demos without
bloating the top and second level indexes too much.  Personally, I've
got a more sophisticated stdio demo in my pipe (one that includes
input and scanf()), maybe also a simple timer queue I've already been
using in a number of small projects.

Unfortunately, it seems doxygen + LaTeX can only handle two levels of
index entries, so in the generated PDF, all the sub entries appear
straight behind the all-demos.dox generated blurb.

I could not convince doxygen to put all of this into "Related pages"
anymore, so it now lives at the end of "Modules".