Re: [avr-libc-dev] Release avr-libc 1.0.5? (Was: [HEAD/1.0] fix pow(N, 0

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Release avr-libc 1.0.5? (Was: [HEAD/1.0] fix pow(N, 0))
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:27:39 +0200

As E. Weddington wrote:

> I thought that what I would is to apply Joerg's patch to 1.0.4 and
> release with that. That way a 1.0.5 release won't be rushed.

Well, the entire diff between 1.0.4 and 1.0.5 would just only have two
other minor patches:

. extend the demo project for the ATmega8 (which seems to be very popular
  these days), and
. prepare <inttypes.h> for the upcoming -mint8 change.

The latter is certainly not needed for WinAVR right now, but wouldn't
hurt either.  Thus I thought rolling a new release would be the
simplest way, and it gives you a consistent version numbering.