Re: [avr-libc-dev] [HEAD/1.0] patch for -mint8/[u]int32_t

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [HEAD/1.0] patch for -mint8/[u]int32_t
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:19:51 -0600

On 11 Jul 2004 at 0:12, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> Based on Svein Seldal's information, I have committed the attached
> patch to HEAD and the 1.0 branch.

As a side note: The GCC folks have yet to decide whether the next GCC release
series will be 3.5 or 4.0. There have been several discussions about this on
the gcc list, but no conclusions. I just wanted to let you know that if they
decide to go with 4.0 then some things will have to change with this.