Re: [avr-libc-dev] CVS & Windows

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] CVS & Windows
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:04:52 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Bruce Graham wrote:

> All,
>
> I need to know how, under windows, to tell cvs to use ssh.  Actually
> ssh2 which can use the earlier protocol would be best.

There's really not enough information here to supply you with a
solution.

Which CVS client are you using? Does it provide ssh or do you need to
install that too? The solution is probably dependent on the cvs client.

Do you have ssh already installed on your system? if so...
  Are you familiar with using it already?
  Which ssh package have you installed? Is it known to work with your
    cvs client?

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9