[avr-libc-dev] [patch #3093] improved multisubdir code and explicit mach

From: anonymous
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #3093] improved multisubdir code and explicit machine type specification
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:28:28 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: AVR C Runtime Library.

[patch #3093] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR C Runtime Library
Submitted by: 0
On: Tue 05/25/04 at 20:07

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hello,

the attached patch is made against current CVS sources
and does contain a little bit restructure in configure.in
so that "avr1" and "avr2" can be used for the with_multisubdir
option and the respective template coding looks much smoother now.

it further explicitely adds the matching -mmcu switch
for the avr3 trough avr5 targets. (i had to add this
because in my environment i alwas got warnings about
the missing __mulhi3 when compiling for avr5/atmega128
in my very own projects and that was the exact fix for it.)

BTW, thanks for your good works.
-Alex.

File Attachments

Date: Tue 05/25/04 at 20:07  Name: multisubdir.patch.bz2  Size: 1KB   By: None