[avr-libc-dev] Some lamer's questions :-)

From: Kreyl Laurelindo
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Some lamer's questions :-)
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:25:22 +0400

   Hi.

   I'm very sorry to ask such, maybe, easy things. Would somebody tell
me,  where  can  I  get AVR C manual? I _do_not_ mean AVR_LIBS, I mean
"something for beginners in AVR C".

   It's a pity, but it looks like every programmer has his own opinion
how C must look like ;-)

   (For  example)  I  do  not  understand,  how to write files USART.H
(included  in  MAIN.C)  and  USART.C,  to  tell  compiler include only
functions used in MAIN.C.

   I.e.:

main.c:
==========
#include "usart.c"
usart_init();
usart_send('a');
==========

usart.c:
==========
void usart_init(void);
void usart_send(uint8_t data);
void usart_send_as_digits(uint8_t data);

   Function  usart_send_as_digits(data)  is not used in main.c, but it
will be included in this example. But it would not!..

   And so on ;-)

Regards,

                                        Kreyl

AVR GCC RULEZ! :-)