[avr-libc-dev] AT90CAN128 Header File

From: Bruce Graham
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] AT90CAN128 Header File
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:06:34 -0400

All,

To teach myself the avr-gcc system I developed my own header for the
AT90CAN128 only to discover that one had already been posted two weeks
earlier.  No problem - I learned several interesting things in the
process.

The bad news is that there appears to be at least one error in version
1.4 posted April 27th 2004.

    #define OCRC1 _SFR_MEM16(0x8A)

has the wrong address.  The correct address per the data sheet and to be
consistent with the two following lines which address the two bytes of
the word register seperately is 0x8C.   It should read

    #define    OCRC1 _SFR_MEM16(0x8C)

Further.  This group of registers for timer 1 has the number 1 and the
letters A,B, and C dyslexically reversed.  The names according to my
copy of 4250C-CAN 03/04 should be

OCR1A, OCR1AL, OCR1AH
OCR1B, OCR1BL, OCR1BH
OCR1C, OCR1CL, OCR1CH

Thats just my opinion -- I could be wrong

Continually checking
Bruce Graham