Re: [avr-libc-dev] (Fwd) elf/dwarf support in WinAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] (Fwd) elf/dwarf support in WinAVR
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:46:21 -0600

On 26 Apr 2004 at 22:25, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> As E. Weddington wrote:
>
> > > IMHO, AVR-GDB currently only understands stabs.
>
> > What would it take to teach AVR-GDB DWARF?
>
> That question rather goes to Ted.  To the best of my knowledge, he's
> considering that move, too, but that implies to me it might still be
> some way to go.

Right, I recall some traffic about that awhile back...
Ted, any thoughts?

> It's probably best if you asked that on the GCC developers mailing
> list, I guess

I would second that, the gcc list is the best place to ask about that.

(or maybe the embedded GCC list -- I think Eric is
> subscribed there; I'm not).

Technically it's the CrossGCC list, yes I'm subscribed, but no it's probably
not the best venue; it's more about how to build various cross-toolsets and
canadian-cross-toolsets.