[avr-libc-dev] (Fwd) elf/dwarf support in WinAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] (Fwd) elf/dwarf support in WinAVR
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 06:59:46 -0600

Forwarded to avr-libc-dev mailing list.

To:                     address@hidden
Subject:                elf/dwarf support in WinAVR
From:                   Torleif Sandnes <address@hidden>
Copies to:              <address@hidden>
Date sent:              Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:47:38 -0700

Hi Eric.

I am working for Atmel Norway, and am about to release a

component to avrstudio that adds support for debugging elf

object files with dwarf debugging information.

I have tried the most recent win-avr package and found that

it has no support for producing(gcc) elf object files with

dwarf debugging information.

Do you plan to add support for this in future releases?

Regards,

Torleif Sandnes

Personally, I don't know anything about adding DWARF support to the toolchain.

Does somebody else on avr-libc-dev know anything about it? Thanks