Re: [avr-libc-dev] Last bits for 1.0.4

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Last bits for 1.0.4
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> As Theodore A. Roth wrote:
>
> > Maybe we can make a quick turn-around for 1.0.5 with fixes for bugs
> > #8633, #8643 and patches #2155 and #2923.
>
> Btw., in case the solution for #8643 (misspeeled sig names) requires
> API changes (even if only for asm programs), I think it should not go
> into the 1.0.x branch.

My original patches did change the API, put I don't think that Dmitry's
method does. It should all be buried in the headers now. From an asm
point of view we've only extended the API.

The latest version of the patch should be a drop-in fix that requires
only a recompile by the end-user. If that's not the case, I missed
something.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9