Re: [avr-libc-dev] sscanf problem

From: Kang Tin LAI
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] sscanf problem
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:50:25 +0800

Joerg Wunsch wrote:

The %u format didn't work until a few days ago, i. e. all released
versions of avr-libc do still have an erroneous implementation of it.

Really? The version I used is 1.0.3, and the scanned values are correct.

Can you try compiling the latest version from CVS, and see whether the
problem still exists with that version?  If it still fails, it must be
a general problem with the way the compiler handles long variadic
argument lists.  I guess this feature has only been rarely tested so
far, since it is not frequently used.

Done, and the problem gone. unsigned mac[8] defined and initialized a
special values, after scanf, mac[6] and mac[7] keep the initialized values.

--
---
Kang Tin LAI <ktlai©hk·net>

PS: To install the cvs version of the avr-libc, I need to downgrade the automake and autoconf, will change to use the latest version automake & autoconf?