[avr-libc-dev] [patch #2923] Add infrastructure support for new AVR devi

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #2923] Add infrastructure support for new AVR devices.
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:43:12 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the patch tracker
 of the project: AVR C Runtime Library.

[patch #2923] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR C Runtime Library
Submitted by: Theodore A. Roth
On: Thu 04/08/04 at 17:38

Category:  None

Original Submission:  These patches add the underlying support to binutils, gcc
and avr-libc to allow support for these new AVR devices:

tiny13
tiny2313
at90can128
mega48
mega88
mega168

The headers for the mega48/88/168 are already in avr-libc cvs head. Still
waiting for contributions for the other 3 headers.

Colin O'Flynn and Bob Paddock have volunteered to write the can128 and tiny2313
headers respectively.

I'll probably write the header for the tiny13 as soon as I get a chance unless
someone else beats me to it.

Please use the format I used for the iomx8.h for new headers since it makes it
a little bit easier to review having the register and bit defs in the same
place.

File Attachments
-------------------

Date: Thu 04/08/04 at 17:43  Name: binutils-avr-new-devs.diff  Size: 4KB   By: