[avr-libc-dev] [bugs #8452] some SFR and bit names in iom169.h are incor

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #8452] some SFR and bit names in iom169.h are incorrect
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:43:43 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: AVR C Runtime Library.

[bugs #8452] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 04/06/04 at 19:43 (US/Pacific)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | troth
              Status | Open                      | Closed

I found a few more divergences from the current data sheet and have fixed those
along with the fixes in the supplied patch.

The changes should be in cvs head now and merged into 1.0 branch shortly to be
available in the 1.0.4 release.

What's in cvs should be up to date with data sheet 2514J-AVR-12/03. Most of the
problems fixed by this bug report were due to changes in the data sheet.

[bugs #8452] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: AVR C Runtime Library
Submitted by: 0
On: Sun 04/04/04 at 23:52

Category:  Header
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  troth
Originator Email:  address@hidden

Original Submission:  SFR and bit names related to USART and OCRxx are wrong. I
have corrected the mistakes that I have found and attached the edited iom169.h.
(WinAVR-20040404 version)

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: Tue 04/06/04 at 19:43         By: troth
I found a few more divergences from the current data sheet and have fixed those
along with the fixes in the supplied patch.

The changes should be in cvs head now and merged into 1.0 branch shortly to be
available in the 1.0.4 release.

What's in cvs should be up to date with data sheet 2514J-AVR-12/03. Most of the
problems fixed by this bug report were due to changes in the data sheet.

File Attachments

Date: Sun 04/04/04 at 23:52  Name: iom169.h  Size: 18KB   By: None

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?item_id=8452&amp;item_file_id=1168

For detailed info, follow this link: