[avr-libc-dev] Reading and writing to FLASH

From: Ramkumar Rengaswamy
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Reading and writing to FLASH
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 03:26:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
   I am working on an application to maintain a data table in the FLash
memory. I have tried using the API provided by Avr LibC boot.h but without
any success. Are there any things to be followed while using the API.
Currently,
1. I have checked the lock bits to be set to all 1.
2. I am using the boot_test.c example as a reference implementation.

I have a few queries. Does the boot_test.c application needs to be forced
into the Bootloader section ?

Thanks,
-Ram