Re: (Fwd) [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] boot cleanup

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: (Fwd) [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] boot cleanup
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:42:46 -0700

On 27 Feb 2004 at 16:21, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, E. Weddington wrote:
>

> > Looks good!
> > One nit:
> > In the example you declare the variable i as an int, and probably should be
> > uint16_t, you think?
>
> Is SPM_PAGESIZE every going to be larger than 32K? If not, I doubt it
> matters as long as i is not an uint8_t.

I think that that will be up to Atmel. SPM_PAGESIZE is a #define in each of the
mcu header
files (if they have bootload support) and it is based on the datasheet.

I don't think it matters either; I was pointing out that perhaps you could use
a type from
<inttypes.h> rather than int, just to be consistent.