Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fixed various minor bugs

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Fixed various minor bugs
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:27:47 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> > I wish they'd at least allow CVS mirroring again.  Remote CVS to
> > subversions is currently dog slow.

> Try it with an 28.8K dialup connection. ;-) That's what I'm stuck with
> at home.

It's probably not slower than on my DSL line. ;-)

It takes me 5...10 seconds to issue a single cvs command.

> > Yeah, still I'd prefer the fully automated way where I only enter my
> > cvs command once, and everything else is done by scripts. ;-)

> Sure, but it's not an option right now.

Why not?  The scripts under $CVSROOT/CVSROOT are under our control.

I just don't have a clue what environment we've got over there (i. e.
which Unix commands are available to us, whether we are allowed to
send email using mail(1), wheter any scripting language is available,
etc.)