[avr-libc-dev] 1.0.2 release delay

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] 1.0.2 release delay
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:38:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I was hoping to get the 1.0.2 release out last weekend. Obviously, it
didn't happen.

I couldn't work at home since my only internet access is dialing into a
modem at work. Said modem lost it's life to a lightening bolt thursday
night and has been replaced.

I've also hit a snag on my systems at work. Turns out that the latex
output from doxygen-1.2.18 is broken when using tetex-2.0.2 where it was
working with tetex-1.0.x. Thus, I'm having a bit of a problem getting
the dox to build.

Hopefully, I'll have the 1.0.2 release out in a few days. In the mean
time, I'd appreciate delaying any pending commits to the 1.0 branch
until I get the release out.

Ted Roth