[avr-libc-dev] float/double type, maybe a dump question, but can't find

From: José Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] float/double type, maybe a dump question, but can't find answer anywhere.
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:51:45 -0400

Hi!

I'm making a project wich uses big floating point numbers, and I just noted
that the double type in avr-libc just allow me to go from x.xxxxxE-39 to
x.xxxxxxE39, out of that limits, it just says NaN or 0.

Can anybody please tell me wich are the ranges for the floating point data
types in this implementation?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Ildefonso Camargo