[avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Remove doc/avr-libc-reference.html

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Remove doc/avr-libc-reference.html
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

The doc/avr-libc-reference.html file is getting a bit long in the
tooth and I would like to believe that we've got it covered well
enough with the main dox now.

If there are no compelling reasons for keeping it, I'll be removing it
in my next round of dox updates. That could be any time after about a
week.

Ted Roth

PS: Unless explicitly stated as being on the 1.0 branch, the work I'm
doing now is strictly on cvs HEAD.