[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.0 released.

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.0 released.
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

I've rolled the 1.0 release.

The tarballs and rpms are up on the web site. The docs have been
updated. I've added snapshots of the dev docs to the snapshot area and
updated the homepage.

Any bug fixes to the 1.0 branch should warrant a 1.0.x release at this
point. Remember that we don't want to change the existing 1.0 API in
any way now.

Any fix that goes into 1.0 should have been previously applied to cvs
HEAD so that we can peer review it and make sure the fixes make it to
the next release.

If another developer wishes to make an announcement on other lists,
feel free to post away. I think I've already exceeded my word quota
for the day...

Enjoy.

Ted Roth

PS: Don't forget to keep submitting enhancements and bug
reports/fixes.

PPS: Thanks to everyone who helped by submitting code, fixes,
documentation, examples and/or suggestions. Every little bit helps.