[avr-libc-dev] [commit] Reformat and fix broken dox in boot.h

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [commit] Reformat and fix broken dox in boot.h
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:21:12 -0700 (PDT)

FYI: I've just committed the following two patches to both HEAD and
1.0 branch. The dox were broken and the example code was not making it
into the documentation.

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/avr-libc/avr-libc/include/avr/boot.h.diff?r1=1.4&r2=1.4.2.1
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/avr-libc/avr-libc/include/avr/boot.h.diff?r1=1.4.2.1&r2=1.4.2.2

Eric,

Can you please re-verify boot.h? I don't have any code which uses it
so I can't exercise it. I don't think I broke anything since I tried
to keep the changes strictly to formatting and comments.

Thanks.

Ted Roth