RE: [avr-libc-dev] New eeprom functions.

From: Artur Lipowski
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] New eeprom functions.
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:56:08 +0200

If someone want to build avr-libc from CVS with newer autotools then (s)he
should:
- apply attached patches

- instead of the reconf script just execute:
aclocal; autoconf; automake --foreign --add-missing --copy

- add to the configure invocation some crosscompiling options eg.
../configure --prefix=/usr --enable-doc --build=i586 --target=avr --host=avr

Described procedure works well in RH9 (autoconf-2.57 and automake-1.6.3)

Regards,
--
Artur Lipowski