Re: [avr-libc-dev] atof routine

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] atof routine
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 04:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

>#define atof(s) strtod(s, (char **)0)

Hmm THAT is certainly easier, I didn't notice the
strtod() routine ;-) Maybe a note could be added to
the stdlib.h file that points to the strtod()
routine...

Or move the routine up with the rest of the strtoX
routines, as I looked there, then looked down at the
bottem with the unimplemented routines.

Dang, and I had my fancy-smancy routine all planned
out :p

I noticed the routine says: implemented, but not yet
tested. I could do a bit of quick testing (writing
values and reading them out basically).

Regards,

  -Colin

http://www.interface-systems.de/~j/