Re: [avr-libc-dev] AT43USB35x support!

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] AT43USB35x support!
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:36:39 -0800 (PST)

The 320 supports 16 address lines for *words* of external Program Memory.
The PC is 16 bits wide.  There is NO RAMPZ register.  SO, I guess what
this means is that one could have up to 64K of program code, but LPMs
would only be able to get to the bottom 32K?  I don't think any of us here
looked at this in detail - We've never put more than a 16K *byte* FLash on
the thing.

I don't have any easier questions...

Keith