Re: [avr-libc-dev] AT43USB35x support!

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] AT43USB35x support!
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:34:49 +0100

As Keith Gudger wrote:

> Eric:
>
> Yes, I could split those out...  It was just easier for me this way.

Are they for IAR compatibility?  If that's the case, we might move them
out to <compat/ina90.h> (doesn't exist yet in that directory).  Hmm,
just a thought.  Alternatively, we could e. g. define a symbol like
__COMPAT_IAR there, and maintain device-specific IAR compatibility
defines inside the various ioXXX.h files.  It would be nice to have
them universally available, i. e. to know what to write into the
other .h files.  Whatever makes migration between the various compilers
easier for our users is IMHO a win.