[avr-libc-dev] [Bug #2633] syntax error while setting up sleep mode fun

From: nobody
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [Bug #2633] syntax error while setting up sleep mode functionality
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:07:59 -0500

=================== BUG #2633: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2633&group_id=2140

Changes by: Theodore A. Roth <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Feb-21 14:07 (US/Pacific)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Major                 | 1 - Ordinary
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

This was a bug in version 1.4 of include/avr/sleep.h. It was fixed in version
1.5 when I genericized the file.

=================== BUG #2633: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: AVR C Runtime Library
Submitted on: 2003-Feb-21 11:14
Category:  Header                     Severity:  1 - Ordinary
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  troth                   Originator Email:  address@hidden

Original Submission:  When using WinAVR release 20030115, this code:

  set_sleep_mode(SLEEP_MODE_IDLE);

returns parse error when -mmcpu=atmega8, this code:

  set_sleep_mode(SLEEP_MODE_IDLE));

does not (I have no idea how MCU-specific this error is, I haven't investigated
further).

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2003-Feb-21 14:07             By: troth
This was a bug in version 1.4 of include/avr/sleep.h. It was fixed in version
1.5 when I genericized the file.

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: