[avr-libc-dev] Sample project - LedFlash

From: Volkmar Dierkes
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Sample project - LedFlash
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 01:24:38 +0100

Hello all,

I created a small project which can be used as a sample project.
Additional to the nice illumination this program demonstrates the
usage of the async timer and the sleep modes to save power.

If you like, put it to other sample projects. If more info is
necessary, please let me know. I tried to comment all needed lines
in the source. I used the january distribution of WinAVR (with the
bugfix for set_sleep_mode()) and did the simulation with VMLAB.

It should be possible to compile it on other platforms after
adapting the paths in the makefile.

Also I attached some pictures for the hardware schematic, board and
a nice 3D view.

Volkmar
--
Attachment(s):
D:\Daten\Basteln\AVR-Projekte\ledflash\zip2\LedFlash.zip