Re: [avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added

From: Egil Kvaleberg
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added
Date: 12 Feb 2003 11:26:30 +0100

On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 11:04, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> As Colin O'Flynn wrote:
> > Not sure if I should have left the "Atmel" part in
> > there though...
>
> I don't know either, in particular not whether Atmel would like it or
> not (after all, it can even be considered to be some kind of
> advertisement for them).

That is up to Atmel to decide, and since the logo is a registered trade
mark I would definitely advice against using the logo. You might try to
get an explicit permission from Atmel, but I really don't see the point
in including it at all. Leaving it out, you perhaps may want to juggle
the position of the "OpenAV" text, or it may turn out rather nicely
where it already sits.

Egil
--
Email: address@hidden
Voice/videophone: +47 22523641 Voice: +47 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899