[avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Web page background image added
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:55:39 +0100

In order to make our project's web page looking a bit less dull, and
since i've just been in "background image mode" anyway, i produced a
little image that will hopefully make it look a bit more pleasant.
The M128 image has been stolen from www.bdmicro.com, well, used with
permission from Brian Dean. ;-)  Thanks!  (The code and Ihex snippets
are taken from twidemo.)

If anybody dislikes it, please tell me.  I know, the image makes
reading the text a bit harder, but i think it looks more attractive to
the casual observer.