Re: [avr-libc-dev] ADCW and ADC 16-bit I/O definitions (AtMega128 new da

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] ADCW and ADC 16-bit I/O definitions (AtMega128 new datasheet)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 18:49:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Opens fine for me, Acrobat 5.0.

BTW with this new data-sheet there is one thing to
change for the atmega128.h file (I think, maybe more):

>>remove ADHSM bit, it no longer exsists (line 675)

On another note the atmega169.h file has a few bugs as
well due to a new data-sheet being released (there was
a fair amount of changes), i'm working on fixing
these.

 -Colin

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc2467.pdf