Re: [avr-libc-dev] Disabling the Watchdog

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Disabling the Watchdog
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:06:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I too tried to get the code to make a hex file that
lacks the WDR instruction, and failed.

I tried both the SIGNAL() and INTERRUPT(), as well as
Os, O0, and O3.

In all cases the WDR instruction was present in the
interrupt routine.

As well the only writes to 0x21 (33 dec) was directly
preccedded by a WDR...

   +00000046: 95A8      WDR
   +00000047: BD81      OUT     0x21,R24
   +00000048: BE0F      OUT     0x3F,R0