Re: [avr-libc-dev] Disabling the Watchdog

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Disabling the Watchdog
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:59:16 +0100

As Bill Rochat wrote:

> The latest (and prior versions?) compiler generates the following
> code to disable the watchdog --- wdt_disable()---:

> Outside interrupt routines:
> Inside interrupt routines:

As i already replied to you in the AVRfreaks forum, i cannot reproduce
this.  Neither can i by creating a simple test file, nor by examining
the code in <avr/wdt.h> which consists of simple inline asm that could
not even possibly know whether it's going to be compiled inside an
interrupt routine or not.

So please, send us something we could reproduce.  Right now, all we've
got is an unverifiable assertion only, sorry.