Re: [avr-libc-dev] New FAQ entry: default fuse bits

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] New FAQ entry: default fuse bits
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 14:27:48 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> :)"My UART is generating nonsense!  My ATmega128 keeps crashing!
> :)Port F is completely broken!"
>
> This is only a silly nit-pick, but, these aren't questions. ;-)
>
> How 'bout this?
>
> "Why is my UART generating nonsense!  Why does my ATmega128 keep crashing!
> Why is Port F completely broken!"

My only concern with this is that it'll make the subject line even
longer.  I think my version is already too long, but couldn't find
anything shorter that will be caught by those people who might be
affected by one of these problems.  "What is wrong with my fuse bits?"
is certainly not suited since none of these folks would even /think/
their problem is related to the fuse bits...

But i'm not against converting this from an exclamation into a
question.

> :)Ted, it would be nice if you could update the website once again,
> :)so this shows up there, too.
>
> Done.

Thanks!