Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Bug #1984] Error in iom169.h :115

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Bug #1984] Error in iom169.h :115
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:27:57 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) As Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > I had to do a little cleanup on this since some of Joerg's header
:) > reorg patch slipped in accidently and broke the build.
:)
:) Oops, sorry for that.
:)
:) > I think my changes are ok, but someone should look it over since
:) > it's really late and I'm pretty tired.
:)
:) Yep, that looks OK.  You left in the additional definition of XRAMEND
:) that wasn't there before, but that's harmless.  You can easily verify
:) the result by cvs diffing rev 1.5 against 1.7.
:)
:) I should have used a freshly checked-out tree for the quick iom169.h
:) fix, so now i reused a tree where i previously had applied the io.h
:) reorg patch, and thus spammed the entire changed file when committing
:) it.

I usually just check out another cvs sandbox when working on big changes
that may sit for a while or for working on branches.

Ted Roth