Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Bug #1984] Error in iom169.h :115

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [Bug #1984] Error in iom169.h :115
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:04:07 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I had to do a little cleanup on this since some of Joerg's header
> reorg patch slipped in accidently and broke the build.

Oops, sorry for that.

> I think my changes are ok, but someone should look it over since
> it's really late and I'm pretty tired.

Yep, that looks OK.  You left in the additional definition of XRAMEND
that wasn't there before, but that's harmless.  You can easily verify
the result by cvs diffing rev 1.5 against 1.7.

I should have used a freshly checked-out tree for the quick iom169.h
fix, so now i reused a tree where i previously had applied the io.h
reorg patch, and thus spammed the entire changed file when committing
it.