[avr-libc-dev] strstr bug

From: Mikael E.Pedersen (MEP)
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] strstr bug
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 10:24:36 +0100

I think the strstr function doesn't work as intended.
If i have a string containing "abcdefgh", and uses strstr to check for the
substring "cde", it will be found and all is well. But if i search for
"adeg", that will also be indicated as found. I'm not a big C-writer, but i
think that behaviour is wrong.

Or it could just be me, not knowing what strstr really should be doing (and
that wouldn't be the first time, i've done something like that ;-)

Best regards,
Mikael