avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:50:52 +0100

As E. Weddington wrote:

> I got an email from a fellow in Austria who needs to program 40
> ATmega32 devices using the WinAVR dist. Will full support for this
> device will be in the Dec. [2|3] snapshot? So I'm sure this will be a
> good test for this device.

He should probably give it a try using a single device before.
Remember, by now, support for them has not yet been tested due
to a lack of actual devices.  I could offer him to try one of
them using a test program if he wants to send me a board for
testing.  (Shipping costs between Austria and Germany should be
bearable, shipping times too.)