Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:16:43 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, E. Weddington wrote:

:) I got an email from a fellow in Austria who needs to program 40
:) ATmega32 devices using the WinAVR dist. Will full support for this
:) device will be in the Dec. [2|3] snapshot? So I'm sure this will be a
:) good test for this device.

Well, it's in cvs now, so yeah...

Although, I just noticed that avr-libc just failed to build. Argh! I'm
going have to look into that... Ok, fixed. (forget to the .o in
crtm8535.o, D'oh!). Should be in cvs shortly.

Ted Roth