Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Support for new megas
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:45:27 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Marek Michalkiewicz wrote:

:) > Probably the only one listening here who did it so far is Marek.
:)
:) The patch looks fine to me, GCC and binutils are already prepared
:) for all of these new device names, so adding new include files and
:) uncommenting the new crt*.o files to be built should do the trick.
:)
:) Of course, all this will need testing when someone actually has any
:) of these new devices.  But - sure, please go ahead and commit it.

Ok. I'll commit the patch tonight. I'll also add a note in the dox that
the support is there, but untested due to the unavailability of the
devices (yet).

Thanks Marek.

Ted Roth