Re: [avr-libc-dev] FAQ addition?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] FAQ addition?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:10:51 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> :) Btw., Ted, the current doxygen version seems to garble references to
> :) \anchor if the anchors are located in a source file that uses a group.

> Yeah, you're right. I just tried the latest doxygen (1.13-rc1) and it
> still does it wrong. Then I read the documentation and it has this note:

Hmpf.

> Has this ever worked though? I wish they would have just fixed it
> instead of adding the note. :-\

Yep, i incidentally still got one installation where the docs have
been formatted with an older doxygen version.  There, the link is
working correctly.

> We could fix these with a little sed magic though (see attachment)

I also thought about a hack like this.  Short of fixing doxygen
(which i'm not very eager about...) this is probably the easiest
way.

> +fix_anchors:

That reminds me...  i see this "fixing transparency" message also
during a "make install".  I guess that's not supposed to happen
(remember the problems when installing from a NFS-mounted directory
that belongs to another user), but so far didn't look into it.  Maybe
it needs to be added to the .PHONY targets or such?  (Our Makefiles
heavily depend on GNUmakisms, so it's fine by me to use yet another
GNUmakism like .PHONY.)