Re: [avr-libc-dev] FAQ addition?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] FAQ addition?
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:19:42 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) Btw., Ted, the current doxygen version seems to garble references to
:) \anchor if the anchors are located in a source file that uses a group.
:) The generated reference misses the "group__" in front of the file
:) name.  Try following the reference for the signal name table in the
:) explanation of <avr/io.h>.

Yeah, you're right. I just tried the latest doxygen (1.13-rc1) and it
still does it wrong. Then I read the documentation and it has this note:

Note:

   Anchors can currently only be put into a comment block that is marked
   as a page (using \page ) or mainpage (\mainpage ).

Has this ever worked though? I wish they would have just fixed it instead
of adding the note. :-\

So, now we need to figure out what to do about it.

These seem to be the broken anchors:

./include/stdio.h:112
./include/stdio.h:119
./include/stdio.h:139
./doc/api/interrupts.dox:94

We could fix these with a little sed magic though (see attachment)

:)
:) Since it happened to me just yesterday that i decided to use one of
:) those AT90S1200 chips still lying around in a corner, i decided to
:) write up a chapter about using plain assembler files together with
:) avr-libc.  This also fixes one of Ted's FIXMEs that asked whether
:) there should be an explanation how to write an interrupt routine in
:) assembler...

Great.

Ted Roth