Re: [avr-libc-dev] <math.h> documented

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] <math.h> documented
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:11:49 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) I finally documented <math.h>.  Now, all our standard headers are
:) documented, yay!  A few buggers under the <avr/> subdirectory still
:) remain, but a number of headers there should probably rather be moved
:) to <compat/>.

I'll second that yay.

:)
:) I also updated doc/TODO.

I think the only thing that really needs to be added now is a detailed
discussion of the startup process. Once we have that, the dox should be
pretty close complete (except for those minor stragglers).

Time to do some serious proof-reading...

Ted Roth