[avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-gcc, linker error - am i an idiot?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-gcc, linker error - am i an idiot?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:30:41 +0100

As Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> This looks like a genuine bug.  Maybe someone intented to use
> prepended underscores for all function names, and then hardcoded some
> of them, while others are appropriately encapsulated in macros (via
> FUNCTION() expanding through _U()).  They all should be made _U(name).

OK, i fixed that.  I also fixed a namespace pollution caused by using
cty_isfalse/cty_istrue for an internal function name, replacing it by
__ctype_isfalse/__ctype_istrue so they don't collide with the
application namespace.

Brian, i updated the FreeBSD port, it now also includes printf()
including the floating point formats (for people who've got enough
flash to burn ;-).